The Nashua School District utilizes a computerized program that assigns an account number to each student. The program tracks each student's deposits and purchases.
- Deposits into the student's account may be made at any time directly to the lunch room cashier. Elementary schools normally designate Friday as their collection day and students should give their deposits to their teachers. A pre-payment envelope is sent home to elementary students each month with the menu. This should be filled out with the student's name, homeroom and grade, and returned to school with cash or a check enclosed to pay for lunch the following week.
- Cash or check deposits are acceptable. Checks should note your child's full name. Please make checks payable to Nashua School Food Service. The City of Nashua charges a $25.00 fee for returned checks.
- Please pre-pay for your child's lunches, or fill out a Free or Reduced Lunch Application, which you can pick up at any of the schools or the Masse School Administration Building on Ledge Street, Nashua.
- Parents are expected to maintain enough money in their children's accounts to cover the costs of meals charged by their children.
- A new pin number is assigned when students move to another school, including advancing to a middle school and a high school.
- To be able to eat in at a middle school and a high school, students must have money in their lunch account or pay cash at the registers.
- All special diet forms must be submitted to Amy Cassidy, Director of Food Services, and the attending school’s nurse.
- Students with food allergies must have a doctor's order for a special diet on file. These special diet forms are available as a link to this website.
- Payments may be paid through an electronic service, PayPAMS. Please know PayPAMS charges you a $1.95 fee per payment transaction.