Parents are requested to complete Intent to Home Educate form each year for their student(s) who will be educated at home. Please contact Student Services to inform the District if you are moving from Nashua or enrolling your child at another school. 

Please complete the Intent to Home Educate form and send it to

Kerry Caldwell, Student Services
Nashua School District
141 Ledge Street
Nashua, NH 03060

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Kerry Caldwell at (603) 966-1068.

The New Hampshire Department of Education website posts information on home education policies.   

For further information from the New Hampshire Department of Education, please contact:
Robert Tenny, Administrator (603) 271-2079
Angie LeBel, Program Assistant  (603) 271-3188
Fax Number: (603) 271-2632